One of the biggest question marks is how COVID-19 related declines in transportation user fee revenues will impact 2021 construction market growth at the national and state levels. Other key questions relate to the prospects for early passage of a Biden administration infrastructure package and the status of the next multi-year highway/public transit investment bill.
ARTBA’s chief economist and congressional relations chief will answer these questions and address other key issues during this 75-minute webinar. Participants will also have the opportunity to ask questions.
Transportation Construction Market Forecast
Who Should Participate
- Analysts & Investors
- Transportation design and construction professionals
- Public agency officials
Major Topics of Discussion
- National market forecast
- Impacts of COVID-19 on State Transportation Revenues & 2021 Budgets
- Modal forecast: highway, bridge, airport runway, transit, freight, rail, and ports/waterway markets
- 2020 Election Results Market impacts of over 300 state and local transportation ballot initiatives
- State and local transportation funding trends
- New Congress: Infrastructure Investment Package & Multi-Year Highway/Transit Bill
- Chief Economist Dr. Alison Premo Black
- Senior Vice President of Congressional Relations Dean Franks
What You Will Receive
- Copy of the PowerPoint Presentation and “Q & A” session.
- Complimentary copy of ARTBA’s national “2021 U.S. Transportation Construction Market Forecast.” This is a $250 value.
**Free for Transportation Construction Market Intelligence Service subscribers
- $400: ARTBA Members
- $150: Public officials
- $500: Non-Members