Jacksonville, Florida-based architecture, engineering, and consulting services firm RS&H has named David Gaboury as board chairman. The ARTBA member firm also announced nine new vice presidents:
- Josh Barrett, Denver, Colo.
- Scott Crawford, Jacksonville, Fla.
- Jennifer Farino, Charlotte, N.C.
- Randal Lapsley, Denver, Colo.
- Galina Leiphart, Denver, Colo.
- Philip Robbie, Jacksonville, Fla.
- Ron Sill, Tampa, Fla.
- Richard Stump, Chicago, Ill.
- Melannie Wright, Orlando, Fla.
Gaboury has served on the RS&H board since 2014. He is former CEO of Terracon. Lisa Robert, executive vice president at RS&H, is on ARTBA’s Executive Committee.