ARTBA’s Foundation announced its 2020 “Women Leaders in Transportation Design & Construction” awards Oct. 20 during the organization’s national convention. Honorees are:
Ethel Birchland Lifetime Achievement Award
- Meg Pirkle, chief engineer, Georgia Department of Transportation (GDOT)
- Mary Jane O’Meara, vice president, HNTB Corp.
The Glass Hammer Award
- A. Morton Thomas and Associates, Inc. (AMT), Rockville, Md.
Future Industry Leader Spotlight Award
- Peyton Gibson, University of Colorado, Denver
- Smita Yamgar, Columbia University
See ARTBA’s full release for more details about the winners.