By Mark Holan, editorial director, ARTBA
The transportation construction industry this year has proven itself “nimble and resilient” in dealing with the COVID-19 pandemic, ARTBA Chairman Steve McGough says.
ARTBA’s National Convention, Oct. 19-21, will take that truth another step forward through interactive and virtual presentations under the theme “Business Continuity & Opportunity in Disrupted Times.”
“This technology will enable us to broaden our reach within the membership and deliver a program full of the substance you expect,” McGough said in a video message.
Highlights will include:
- Keynote address by a national economist will detail the latest trends and how they could impact business strategies for 2021.
- Popular “State of the Transportation Construction Industry CEO Panel.”
- Sessions on risk, alternative delivery, and the future of digital construction.
- ARTBA senior staff will preview the November elections and provide a construction market conditions report.
- Oct. 21 ARTBA Board of Directors meeting.
Several online trivia contests interspersed through the agenda will offer an opportunity to “Win McGough’s Money.”
Visit the 2020 convention website to register and see the full agenda, which will be updated with new speakers and other features.
Sponsors & Sponsorship Opportunities
Please contact ARTBA’s Ed Tarrant to learn about convention sponsorship opportunities. ARTBA thanks these firms that are already supporting the event:
- Association of Equipment Manufacturers
- CRH Americas Materials