By Krystal Taylor, senior program manager, member services, ARTBA
Five firms became new ARTBA members in July and are shown below with the division they joined. Please visit their linked websites to learn more about how you might be able to do business with them. Share this story on your social media channels … and theirs. For information about joining ARTBA, please contact me.
- The Transtec Group, Inc., Planning and Design Division: The Transtec Group is a pavement engineering firm that specializes in asphalt and concrete pavements. Since 1992, Transtec has delivered exceptional engineering in planning, design, construction, and rehabilitation of pavement facilities. Transtec also provides expertise in pavement surface characteristics, including pavement smoothness, texture, friction, rolling resistance, and tire-pavement noise. Visit thetranstecgroup.com,or on Twitter @TranstecGroup.
- Stifel, Material and Services Division: Stifel is a full-service investment firm with a distinguished history of providing securities brokerage, investment banking, trading, investment advisory, and related financial services to individual investors, institutions, corporations, and municipalities. Established in 1890 and headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, Stifel is one of nation’s leading firms. Visit stifel.com,or on Twitter @Stifel.
- Idaho Asphalt Supply, Inc., Material and Services Division: Founded in 1976, Idaho Asphalt Supply, Inc., is a second-generation family business supplying material to the highway construction industry. We work in partnership with government agencies, contractors and other material suppliers to build better roads, parking lots, highways and runways in the Western United States. Visit: idahoasphalt.com.
- Stanclift Group Limited, Contractors Division: Stanclift Group offers world class expertise in business turnarounds, infrastructure engineering, construction, technology, marketing, business development, management and advisory consulting services. Visit stanclift.com.
- Texas Curb Cut, Contractors Division: Founded in 1997, Texas Curb Cut is a full-service concrete cutting company serving Central Texas and beyond. We’re an innovative team of problem solvers committed to keeping up with the latest concrete cutting and demolition technology. Visit texascurbcut.com, or on Facebook @TexasCurbCut.