July 16-17, 2020
Registration is now open for ARTBA’s 32nd Annual Public Private Partnerships (P3s) in Transportation Conference, taking place July 16-17. The theme will be “P3s and Project Delivery in Unprecedented Times,” focusing on disruptors relating to COVID-19 and the recent economic downturn across the country. Speakers and presenters will include federal and state government officials, P3 practitioners and other experts. All provide insights on how they are planning, funding and managing projects during this challenging time.
For the safety and convenience of all participants, the conference will take place virtually. The REMO meeting platform will enable attendees to interact with presenters, network with other transportation construction professionals and share real-world perspectives regarding the current and future state of the industry.
Sessions will include:
Day 1 (11 a.m. – 5 p.m. Eastern) – Navigating Disruptors Like No Other
- Owners Panel: Managing Through the Maelstrom
- The View from the Trump Administration
- Contractual Provisions in the Pandemic: Looking for Solutions, Not Blame
- From the States: Legislating During the Crisis
Day 2 (11 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. Eastern) – Envisioning a Future Like No Other
- Young Professionals: What Is Our Future?
- The Secondary Market for P3s in the Post-COVID Era
- P3 “Futurists” Look Ahead
- Closing Virtual Town Hall Session: Reactions and Visualizations
Watch for panelist and speaker announcements in coming weeks. Contact ARTBA’s Krystal Taylor at email@example.com or visit artbap3.org for additional information on the program, registration and sponsorships.