By Mark Holan, editorial director, ARTBA
Highway and bridge construction grew at record levels in 2019 – find out what next year has in store for all modes by registering for ARTBA’s 2020 Transportation Construction Market Forecast webinar, coming 3 p.m. Eastern, Dec. 4. Register now.
ARTBA’s Chief Economist Dr. Alison Premo Black will provide the comprehensive national transportation construction market details, and the association’s chief lobbyist, Dean Franks, will discuss the timing and potential impacts of key funding and policy initiatives pending in Congress.
The webinar also will cover:
- National market forecast and states driving market activity
- Modal forecast: highway, bridge, airport runway, transit, freight, rail, and ports/waterway markets
- November 2019 Elections: Market impacts of over 300 state and local transportation ballot initiatives
- State and local transportation funding trends
- Legislative Update: Status of Highway Trust Fund fix; long-term infrastructure plan; and reauthorization of the FAST Act
The webinar provides exclusive information for analysts and investors; transportation design and construction professionals; and public agency officials. Participants will have the opportunity to ask questions.
The cost is $350, or $175 for public officials. You will receive:
- 2020 U.S. Transportation Construction Market Forecast report, a $200 value
- PowerPoint presentation and “Q & A” session
- Access to an online, interactive summary of the forecast results.