Seven individuals from construction, government, and academia were honored Sept. 23 for their significant contributions to transportation construction safety on America’s roadways. The lifetime achievement awards celebrate the 40th anniversary of ARTBA’s “Traffic Safety Industry Division” (TSID). The awards were bestowed during the ARTBA Foundation luncheon at the association’s National Convention in Savannah, Ga.
- Dave Dostaler, Kraemer North America, LLC – Contractors Division
- Ken Eberle, High Steel Structures LLC – Materials & Services Division
- Daniel Lukasik, Parsons Corp. – Planning & Design Division
- Dr. Mohamed Abdel-Aty, University of Central Florida – Research & Education Division
- Frank Julian, U.S. Federal Highway Administration (retired) – Transportation Officials Division
- Art Dinitz (posthumous) – TSID
- Donald Elisburg, Labor/Industry/Government Liaison
Read more details about their careers.