A panel of professionals who have earned the credential and experts involved in the creation of the Safety Certification for Transportation Project Professionals™ (SCTPP) will share their thoughts on the program’s impact during ARTBA’s Annual Convention in Savannah. The panel will explain why they think the program is needed and successful by addressing some of the following questions:
- Why is such a certification needed?
- What changes have occurred in their companies and on their job sites as a result?
- Why is it important for the industry to get behind this program and thereby create a national benchmark for safety competency?
- What preparation would they recommend for someone who desires to earn the credential?
- Is it worth the cost in both time and dollars?
Perhaps you have a question about the SCTPP that you would like answered. This is your chance to ask those who have made the decision to get certified.