By Allison Klein, vice president of member services, ARTBA
ARTBA’s annual Transportation Construction Law & Regulatory Forum will present a timely assessment of how the Trump administration’s regulatory proposals impact transportation construction firms.
The forum, Aug. 2-3, at the association’s new Washington, D.C. offices, is specifically geared towards contractors and designers. In-house counsel, lawyers or anyone involved in the operations and/or management of a transportation construction project also can gain valuable insights.
Other presentations at this year’s forum include:
- Antitrust & Competition Issues Confronting the Transportation Construction Industry
- DBE Regulation Compliance & Updates
- Rapid Alternative Dispute Resolution Methods
- Strategies for Streamlining Federal Environmental Review & Litigation
- Mega Projects call for Mega Resources: Tips for Organizing and Executing Joint Ventures
- Issues Related to OSHA’s Use Of Its General Duties Clause
Leading professionals from national law firms and organizations will discuss these topics with attendees throughout the event. The forum has been approved for Continuing Legal Education (CLE) credits from the Florida Bar. Approvals from additional states are pending.
Remaining space is limited. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.