By Allison Klein, vice president of member services, ARTBA
ARTBA’s annual Transportation Construction Law & Regulatory Forum is August 2-3 at the association’s Washington, D.C. offices. This year’s forum features several timely topics, including:
- Assessing the Impacts of the Trump Administration’s Regulatory Proposals on Transportation Construction Firms
- Antitrust & Competition Issues
- DBE Regulation Compliance & Updates
- Rapid Alternative Dispute Resolution Methods
- Strategies for Streamlining Federal Environmental Review & Litigation
The forum is specifically geared towards contractors and designers (in addition to in-house counsel, lawyers and anyone involved in the operations and/or management of a transportation construction project). This year’s lineup features a mix of new and returning presenters, including:
- Tom Gilbertsen, partner, Pierce Atwood
- John Bulman, partner, Pierce Atwood
- Lorraine D’Angelo, president, LDA Compliance Consulting
- Scott Livingston, partner, Rifkin Weiner Livingston
- Chris Brasco, senior partner, Watt, Tieder, Hoffar & Fitzgerald
- Mark Berry, partner, Peckar & Abramson
- Kyle Robisch, associate, Venable
- Seth Firmender, assistant general counsel, Lane Construction
Of course, ARTBA Assistant General Counsel Nick Goldstein and I also will be at the forum.
We are working on getting approval from various states for Continuing Legal Education (CLE) credit and will keep everyone updated as these are confirmed.
See the full agenda, speaker information, registration and sponsorship opportunities. For more information, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.