By Allison Klein, vice president of member services, ARTBA
There is still time to register for ARTBA’s Annual Transportation Construction Law and Regulatory Forum. The forum takes place at the ARTBA Building in Washington, D.C starting on the afternoon of Wednesday, June 1, and running until the afternoon of Thursday, June 2. We only have a few seats left for this year’s program!
The forum is specifically geared towards contractors and designers (in addition to in-house counsel, lawyers and anyone involved in the operations and/or management of a transportation construction project).
This year’s topics include the following:
- Public-Private Partnerships and Integrated Project Delivery
- Risk Management and Compliance
- Federally Funded Projects: Understanding and Avoiding Getting Tripped Up By The Strings Attached
- Robots, Drones, Artificial Intelligence and the Changing Legal Landscape
- Defending Personal Injury Lawsuits
- Differing Site Conditions
- The Lawyer’s Successful Assimilation Into The Project Team And Resultant Value
- A Fresh Look At Quantifying Loss Of Labor Productivity
Leading professionals from national law firms and organizations will discuss these topics with attendees throughout the event. We are also working on getting approval from various states for Continuing Legal Education (CLE) credit. So far we have been approved for CLE credits in Tennessee, Florida and Pennsylvania. We will keep everyone updated as we receive more state approvals.
See the full agenda, speaker information, registration and sponsorship opportunities. For more information, please contact me at email@example.com.