Five of the transportation construction industry’s top executives will share their business insights during a special presentation at ARTBA’s 2015 National Convention, Sept. 29-Oct. 1 in Philadelphia.
The “State of the U.S. Transportation Construction Industry” panel is scheduled for 8:45 a.m. Oct. 1 at the Hilton Penn’s Landing Hotel. Here are the participants:
- Ross Myers, CEO and chairman, Allan Myers
- Matt Cummings, executive vice president, AECOM
- Ray Bond, president and CEO, Balfour Beatty Infrastructure
- James McEvoy, president and CEO, Wirtgen America
- Jean Vidal, president and CEO, Colas Inc.
Bill Wilson, editorial director of Roads & Bridges magazine, will moderate the panel.
Immediately following the panel, ARTBA Chief Economist Dr. Alison Premo Black will provide a market conditions report and a sneak peek at her 2016 forecast. Other ARTBA senior staff will brief attendees on the latest legislative developments in Washington, D.C.
This year’s convention features a special 30th Anniversary luncheon of ARTBA’s Transportation Development Foundation, as well as the annual Chairman’s Reception & Banquet. See the full program and get other details at ARTBA’s National Convention website.