By Kashae Williams, program manager, ARTBA
Top industry executives, as well as federal, state and local public officials, will attend ARTBA’s 27th Annual Public Private Partnership (P3) Conference, July 15-17 in the Nation’s Capital. The event is the nation’s leading summit on innovative transportation finance and will focus on federal policies impacting P3s in the transportation construction market.
Interactive general and breakout sessions include:
- The Great Debate: Do Unsolicited Proposals Really Add Value?
- DOT Perspectives on P3 Program Governance and Resources
- The View from the State Legislatures
- The Project Is Open. Now What?
- Exploring P3 Opportunities with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- Who Wants to Reach Financial Close?
- The Structural Evolution of P3s: Comparing DBFOMs, DBFs, DBMs and DBOMs