ARTBA and Marsh have teamed up to provide a casualty insurance group captive to the highway industry’s best-in-class contractors.
We invite firm CEOs, CFOs and risk managers to learn about the cost savings, tax, networking and safety benefits of this exclusive casualty insurance alternative during a free webinar on Thursday, April 16, from 3:30 to 5 p.m. EST
The discussions will include an overview of the structure and benefits of the captive; the financial model and dividend opportunities; the roles of members ARTBA, Marsh and Arch Insurance Company; and details about qualifying to participate in the captive.
- Pat Drury, CEO of Heptacore, Inc.
- Jim Bly, managing director, Marsh Construction Practice
- Brad Sant, senior vice president of safety & education, ARTBA
- Rich Juliano, senior vice president, managing director, Contractors Division, ARTBA
- Dr. Alison Black, senior vice president, chief economist, deputy managing director, Contractors Division, ARTBA
- Greg Stefan, risk engineer, Arch Insurance Company
If you are interested in attending the webinar, please contact ARTBA’s Allison Rose.