The ARTBA Foundation-managed National Work Zone Safety Information Clearinghouse will host a free “Power Workshop” in conjunction with the World of Asphalt, March 16-17, 2015, in Baltimore, Md. Safety leaders from across the U.S. will deliver presentations on:
- Preventing Work Zone Intrusions;
- Clear Zones in Work Zones;
- “Best of the Best” Contractor Safety Programs;
- FHWA’s Every Day Counts Work Zone Initiatives;
- Temporary Traffic Control on Unpaved Roads; and
- Preventing Falls During Bridge Construction, Inspection and Maintenance.
ARTBA Professional Development Hours will be available. Additional details will be available soon at the Clearinghouse website.