ARTBA voiced support November 10 for an agreement between the State of Texas and the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) allowing Texas to take advantage of a provision of the 2012 “Moving Ahead for Progress in the 21st Century” (MAP-21) surface transportation law granting states the right to assume responsibility for portions of the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) environmental review and approval process for transportation projects. ARTBA has been a consistent supporter of states taking advantage of this opportunity to expedite project delivery. Read ARTBA’s comments.
- Transportation Investment Advocacy Center Workshop Opens in D.C.
- ARTBA Chairman Bob Alger Calls for Permanent Highway Trust Fund Revenue Solution at House Hearing
- Mark Schiller New President & CEO at Lane; Alger Named Board Chairman
- Barrasso, Carper Call for Users to Pay for Next Surface Reauthorization Law
- Transportation Investment Advocacy Center’s Director Testifies in North Carolina
- Bauer Testifies at House Democratic Roundtable
- Road & Bridge Construction Job Numbers Continue Growth
- Transportation Contractor Safety Challenge: Certify Your Employees & Save Lives