The long-anticipated 2014 elections will occur tomorrow and voters will make decisions about all seats in the U.S. House of Representatives and roughly one-third of the Senate. While much of the attention over the last month has focused on whether or not Republicans will wrestle control of the Senate from Democrats, the individuals elected tomorrow will also be charged with making decisions over the next two years that will chart the course of future of federal highway, transit and aviation investment. As such, members of the transportation construction industry cannot afford to sit this one out. We urge you to vote and make sure you support candidates who support federal transportation investment.
- 2021 Events Schedule Is Under ConstructionNovember 25, 2020
- 2021 U.S. Transportation Construction Market Forecast Webinar Coming Dec. 10November 25, 2020
- ARTBA Reaches Out to Incoming Biden AdministrationNovember 20, 2020
- ‘Future of Work’ Hot Topic at ARTBA’s Final 2020 Regional Meeting November 20, 2020
- Barrasso to Step Aside as Lead GOP Member of Key Senate Committee November 20, 2020