The long-anticipated 2014 elections will occur tomorrow and voters will make decisions about all seats in the U.S. House of Representatives and roughly one-third of the Senate. While much of the attention over the last month has focused on whether or not Republicans will wrestle control of the Senate from Democrats, the individuals elected tomorrow will also be charged with making decisions over the next two years that will chart the course of future of federal highway, transit and aviation investment. As such, members of the transportation construction industry cannot afford to sit this one out. We urge you to vote and make sure you support candidates who support federal transportation investment.
- Transportation Investment Advocacy Center Workshop Opens in D.C.
- ARTBA Chairman Bob Alger Calls for Permanent Highway Trust Fund Revenue Solution at House Hearing
- Mark Schiller New President & CEO at Lane; Alger Named Board Chairman
- Barrasso, Carper Call for Users to Pay for Next Surface Reauthorization Law
- Transportation Investment Advocacy Center’s Director Testifies in North Carolina
- Bauer Testifies at House Democratic Roundtable
- Road & Bridge Construction Job Numbers Continue Growth
- Transportation Contractor Safety Challenge: Certify Your Employees & Save Lives