ARTBA October 9 expressed support to the President’s Council on Environmental Quality (CEQ) for greater use of programmatic agreements in project delivery. Programmatic agreements are a tool to help accelerate project delivery by specifying clear roles and responsibilities for those involved in the project review and approval process, eliminating or reducing duplication of effort. Programmatic agreements also seek to establish clear expectations for review timeframes and processing options. ARTBA recommended to CEQ that consideration of project alternatives in programmatic agreements should only be limited to those alternatives which are reasonably related to the project being developed, as opposed to alternatives which do not have any effect on the problems the original project was designed to address. Read ARTBA’s comments.
- 2021 Events Schedule Is Under ConstructionNovember 25, 2020
- 2021 U.S. Transportation Construction Market Forecast Webinar Coming Dec. 10November 25, 2020
- ARTBA Reaches Out to Incoming Biden AdministrationNovember 20, 2020
- ‘Future of Work’ Hot Topic at ARTBA’s Final 2020 Regional Meeting November 20, 2020
- Barrasso to Step Aside as Lead GOP Member of Key Senate Committee November 20, 2020