Terra Site Constructors, LLC, a new member of the ARTBA Contractors Division, has been selected as the retaining wall subcontractor for the Manassas Regional Airport Runway Extension Project in Northern Virginia. The $4.4 million, award-winning project will provide enhanced capacity and safety for the airport, which has been a key contributor to the local economy. Terra Site Constructors will be responsible for back fill, labor, equipment, supervision and incidentals to build the runway abutments and taxi way walls.
- 2021 Events Schedule Is Under ConstructionNovember 25, 2020
- 2021 U.S. Transportation Construction Market Forecast Webinar Coming Dec. 10November 25, 2020
- ARTBA Reaches Out to Incoming Biden AdministrationNovember 20, 2020
- ‘Future of Work’ Hot Topic at ARTBA’s Final 2020 Regional Meeting November 20, 2020
- Barrasso to Step Aside as Lead GOP Member of Key Senate Committee November 20, 2020