A roster of heavy hitters will be on hand September 9 at the ARTBA National Convention to share their perspectives on the current business climate, impediments to economic growth, the impacts of continued uncertainty relating to federal transportation investment, immigration, the Affordable Care Act, innovation and other hot topics. The 60-minute session, “State of the U.S. Transportation Construction Industry,” features:
- Vahid Ownjazayeri, executive vice president, group chief executive Global Civil & Infrastructure, AECOM;
- Greg Kelly, global chief operating officer, Parsons Brinckerhoff;
- David Zachry, president & CEO, Zachry Construction Corporation;
- Randy Lake, CEO, Oldcastle Materials; and
- Ben Brock, president & CEO, Astec Industries
The deadline for Terranea Resort room reservations at the reduced ARTBA rate is August 7. Call 1-866-802-8000 or 310-265-2770.
Register for the event today.