The member firms of the Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) want to help their contractor and supplier customers travel to Washington, D.C., June 10-11 to personally urge your congressman and senators to fix the Highway Trust Fund and pass a robust surface transportation program reauthorization bill this year. AEM is offering those who attended CONEXPO-CON/ 2014 and also participate in the upcoming Transportation Construction Coalition (TCC) Washington Fly-in $500 to help defray travel costs. The only other requirements are that you did not attend an industry Washington fly-in event during 2013 and that you report back on your Capitol Hill visits. You can also take advantage of this offer to participate in the ARTBA Federal Issues Program, June 9-10. Both events are being held at the historic Mayflower Hotel in the Nation’s Capital. All TCC events are included the ARTBA FIP registration fee. To register for the ARTBA FIP/TCC Fly-in visit www.artbafederalissues.org. For more information and to register for the AEM travel incentive, visit www.imakeamerica.com.
- Buttigieg Optimistic on Major Infrastructure InvestmentJanuary 22, 2021
- Biden Acts To Reverse Trump Regulatory PoliciesJanuary 22, 2021
- Biden Orders Workplace COVID-19 Protection ReviewJanuary 22, 2021
- Trottenberg Tapped as U.S. DOT Deputy Secretary; Key Staff for FHWA and Other Agencies NamedJanuary 22, 2021
- State DOTs Get Access to $10 Billion in COVID-19 Relief FundingJanuary 22, 2021