The member firms of the Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) want to help their contractor and supplier customers travel to Washington, D.C., June 10-11 to personally urge your congressman and senators to fix the Highway Trust Fund and pass a robust surface transportation program reauthorization bill this year. AEM is offering those who attended CONEXPO-CON/ 2014 and also participate in the upcoming Transportation Construction Coalition (TCC) Washington Fly-in $500 to help defray travel costs. The only other requirements are that you did not attend an industry Washington fly-in event during 2013 and that you report back on your Capitol Hill visits. You can also take advantage of this offer to participate in the ARTBA Federal Issues Program, June 9-10. Both events are being held at the historic Mayflower Hotel in the Nation’s Capital. All TCC events are included the ARTBA FIP registration fee. To register for the ARTBA FIP/TCC Fly-in visit www.artbafederalissues.org. For more information and to register for the AEM travel incentive, visit www.imakeamerica.com.
- Can a “Portfolio” Approach Fix the Highway Trust Fund?
- Register Now for May 12-14 Federal Issues Program & Transportation Construction Coalition Fly-In
- Don’t Miss 2020 Transportation Construction Professional Development Week
- ARTBA Continues to Back Environmental Review Reform
- Former ARTBA Chairman Jack Lanford Dies at 89
- Transportation Construction Targeted for New Silica Enforcement Inspections
- ARTBA Names New Leaders to Two Safety Groups
- U.S. DOT Announces FY2020 BUILD Grant Funding Opportunity