Design-Build, Disadvantaged Business Enterprise compliance, environmental issues, conflicts of interest, and P3s are among the key topics that will be addressed in presentations by national construction lawyers during the 6th Annual ARTBA Law & Regulatory Forum, June 11 at ARTBA Headquarters in Washington, D.C.
If you are a contractor, designer, owner, lawyer or are involved in transportation construction projects in any way—you don’t want to miss this program.
Professional Development Hours will be available.
Among the presenters:
- Matt DeVries, Stites & Harbison
- Chris Anzidei, Law offices of Chris Anzidei
- Chris Brasco, Watt, Tieder, Hoffar, and Fitzgerald
- Steve Rae, Liberty Mutual Surety
- Joseph C. McGowan, Jr., Rogers, Joseph & O’Donnell
- Mark Berry, Peckar & Abramson
- Dirk Haire, Fox Rothschild
- Garry Boehlert, Saul Ewing
- Parker Moore, Beveridge & Diamond
- Jaime Auslander, Beveridge & Diamond
- Chris Benson, CH2M HILL