A special 2 p.m. Eastern July 24 ARTBA webinar will provide a comprehensive overview of the economic and political landscapes facing the transportation construction industry so far this year.
ARTBA Chief Economist Dr. Alison Premo Black will provide a mid-year economic report to highlight U.S. and regional market conditions, and look ahead to the remainder of 2018. ARTBA Executive Vice President of Advocacy David Bauer will discuss the timing and potential impacts of key transportation policy and funding initiatives now pending in Congress.
Participants will have the opportunity to ask questions.
Major Topics of Focus
- National construction update for the highway, transit, bridge, airport runway, freight, rail, ports/waterways markets;
- Current state and local transportation funding trends;
- Contract award trends;
- Potential future market impacts of state and local transportation ballot initiatives this November
- Legislative Update: Status of Highway Trust Fund Fix, Trump Administration Infrastructure Plan and federal transportation investment
Who Should Participate
- Transportation design and construction professionals
- Analysts & Investors
- Public Agency Officials
What You Will Receive
- Copy of the PowerPoint Presentation.
The cost is $125 for ARTBA members; $150 for non-members; and $50 for public officials. Register now.